Okay, honestly I can’t write this letter to anyone because I haven’t drifted apart from anyone that I really am bothered that I drifted away from them. Yeah I’ve drifted away from people this year, but it has all been people that I don’t need in my life. If anything, this whole year has me been getting closer to my friends and family, since last year I barely talked to my family at all and I didn’t hang out with my friends much. I have everyone in my life that I need in my life right now. You never know how much the thing you “love” is holding you back until you lose it, then your eyes are opened so much more. Life is fucking great.
Getting wasted with some of my good friends at a friends party.
2. Six photos of memories from the last year
10 things you did this year
1. Jumped in a pool fully clothed, which I have always wanted to do haha.
3. Met Patrick Stump and Josh Franceschi
4. Started up college
5. Threw fish all over the biggest slut in town’s car with my best friend
6. Moved back into my parents house
7. Got a job at Starbucks
8. Threw clam chowder all over the biggest asshole in town’s car hahahahahaha
9. Got attacked at Wakefield Lake multiple times with my friends for no apparent reason whatsoever
10. Finally got a fucking macbook like I have always wanted
These were all so stupid and boring I couldn’t think of anything haha
Pete Wentz and Josh Franceschi.
Welp, since my parents got divorced when I was little I don’t believe in it much or have faith that lots of marriages work out. BUT, if I meet the perfect guy one day, then yes.